Pages

Glitter Gift Card


Sometimes a project just needs it. You know what I am talking about. It's shiny, happy, sometimes get stuck to your cat. Luckily, we can get this great shiny effect using CTMH glitter paper without all the mess. And even better, it is easy to cut on the Cricut! 

http://inkysquid.ctmh.com/Retail/Search.aspx?SearchValue=glitter+paper 

 This card is a nice gift card size, 3" X 3".  The sentiment was stamped on a cut-out from the Cricut.    The Artiste Cricut Cart makes many different sizes of different envelopes and can make them small enough for this card.  

Check it out, See...SHINY!

 

 A tradition with convention are charms.  I love to seek out a charm that will remind me of each convention that I attend, and share with my roomies.  This year, my upline, Gail, surprised us with a princess pumpkin and castle!  Awesome, yes!

Glitter Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment