Pages

Lovely Spring Box

 

Sometimes I find a little treat or surprise that I want to give to a friend or loved one.  I want to wrap it up, other times I need something a little heftier like a little box.  But sometimes boxes can be so boring, and industrial looking. 



Enter the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge!  You can create a cute box using cardstock and our awesome patterned B&T paper.  Top the box off with great rolled flowers which are really easy to make.  This box, using the Skylark B&T and Kraft CS was created by Denise from Inspired by D.  She was my roomie at convention this year.


 

  Don't forget the quilling tool and larger adhesive dots!  The quilling tool will help you roll the flowers and the larger adhesive dot will help you hold it all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment