Pages

TBT: Stella


The colors in the Stella Scrapbook Workshop on the Go really went well with my next set of UM football photos.  And I could make it look less flowery pretty easily, with a few tweaks.  The first layout above includes Stella paper, but also a Picture My Life card from the Chalk It Up Scrapbooking Program.


The circle letter stickers used in all of the layouts are from the Magnifique Complements.  The two pennants are covered by cutouts from the Art Philosphy Cricut Cartridge.




Hidden behind the large photo of the score board is a printout from the newspaper.  This and many other hidden journaling can be found in the CTMH book called Magic.  I love being able to include newspaper articles, without taking up so much space.  If someone wants to read the article, they can. 



The first two page layouts are included with the Stella WotG.  The last layout sketch can be found in the Imagine How-To book.  It makes layout design so easy, and you can substitute photos for journaling blocks, like the Picture My Life journaling that I put in the bottom right corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment