Pages

Chalk It Up: Football

Flag 


The last layouts from the Chalk It Up WOTG used the layout sketches included with the WOTG brochure.  These two layouts are based on sketches from the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1.  This is Pattern Seven on page 19.  Both sides of the page are rotated from the original instructions to fit with the photos I wanted to scrapbook.  Any ideas for a title?  The strip along the bottom left will be stamped when I can decide on a clever title.


Again, I wanted to hide the newspaper articles about the game, so I used the Magic book for ideas.  Our 3-D Foam Tape makes an easy pocket to slide the newspaper down behind.


Football

The second layout is pattern thirteen on page 31.   Our Background & Texture paper is cardstock quality, so you can use it as the base for scrapbook or cards.  On the left, a Cricut cutout set to 11" size helps frame the main photo of the layout.


Those sneaky journaling boxes popped up again.  This time, I printed a nice photo from the newspaper, but didn't want to include it on the layout.  I wanted to showcase my photos more.  I used the thicker 3-D Foam Tape to lift the matted photo up, and attached a piece of stamped cardstock to the back of the newspaper photo to act as a pull tab.



I love, love, love our Flip Flaps, clear memory protectors in various sizes to add more photos to a layout, or hidden journaling.  In this layout, I used it to add two more photos with the UM Cheerleaders that I would normally not have enough room for.  They can also be used to hold memorabilia that you may not want touching your photos because it is not acid free.



No comments:

Post a Comment