Pages

Picture My Life Easel Card


Picture My Life is a great, versatile product from Close To My Heart that can be used in PML scrapbook page protectors, on traditional scrapbooking pages, and on handmade cards.  CTMH offers many sets that coordinate with our traditional scrapbook lines.  In this card, I used the smaller Skylark cards (4" X 3") to decorate the front of an Easel Card. 

 
Front of the card when it is closed.  This is what someone would see when they pull it out of the envelope.  An embossing folder and Desert Sand ink created the popped up dots.

 
The easel card is not just a card, but can also be set up to showcase as artwork.  A Zip Strip is attached along the bottom, and the scalloped edge helps keep the card upright.


 
The PML cards can be stamped on or used as journal cards.  I stamped and cut out a dragonfly and attached here.

No comments:

Post a Comment