Pages

FMS: Explore Your World


 Freshly Made Sketches this week put up a perfect sketch for a card I wanted to make for the son of my husband's friend.  He just graduated from high school, and decided to live at home while going to college.  We decided to get two gas cards to help him get back and forth to school.   The front image "Explore Your World" is a stamp from the Timberline Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go.



I rotated the FMS design and used dimensional adhesive to lift up the front enough to hide the two gift cards.  I attached Cocoa ribbon to the cards to make it easier to pull them out.

 

The inside sentiment is from the Congrats Graduate set and the Banner Wishes set.  If you can't tell, the Banner Wishes set is my absolute favorite stamp set with perfect size fonts for card fronts or inside sentiments.

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2014/05/freshly-made-sketches-138-sketch-by-jen.html


No comments:

Post a Comment