Pages

Zoe Marlins


A few weeks ago, I mentioned the Zoe Workshop on the Go.  It's a new My Reflections kit in the Annual Inspirations.  I pulled out a few photos from a Florida Marlins game to use with this kit.  I really like the colors in this kit and how easy it was to include a few extra things to make it personalized.


I don't yet have the new CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge. Instead, I hand cut out the hexagons and repeated the heart element (above).  I also used stickers from the Zoe Complements, instead of Artistry cutouts, plus I'm not too keen on comic word bubbles.







When creating these layouts from the patterns, you don't always have to use photos everywhere the pattern says.  In the layout above, I used our two baseball tickets to help show the date and as memorabilia from the game.


Beyond the two layouts included with the kit, I had enough paper and doodads left over to make another layout.  These patterns came from the How-To book called Reflections.


Collections of elements make the layout look "scrappy".   Here, I added the stadium parking ticket, pieces of the Zoe Assortment and Complements to a Marlins sticker.



The zip strips can help add color and interest to your page.  I love how this zip strip said "one happy day" to  describe how I felt on that day.  It made a great addition to my journal box.


Don't forget to use inks to color the Dimensional Elements, and stamp tone-on-tone to create interest and texture to plain cardstock.

#ctmhzoe


No comments:

Post a Comment