Pages

STOM: Choose Happy

 
Choose Happy

Sometimes we just need to be reminded that we feel the best when we are happy.  There is a reason why Pharrell's song, Happy, was a huge hit.  It wasn't just the snappy beat, although that certainly helped.  The lyrics talk about being in such a good mood, that nothing can bring you down. 

Choose Happy

This month's stamp set reminds me to be thankful and happy for what I have and the greatness that is what's to come. Use the different frames to showcase your loved ones and celebrate the joyous occasions.  They are the perfect size for mini-albums, or to frame sentiments on handmade cards.  


Also, I am offering a special for crafters who sign up as a consultant during the month of March.  When you sign up, you will receive not only the consultant kit, but also the NEW shoulder tote for FREE!  If you are interested in checking out a great group of people who share your interest in crafting, check out this opportunity.  This year will be my 10 year anniversary with Close To My Heart.  I wouldn't give up the experiences I've had with CTMH for anything.  I've met many wonderful people while being a part of a great forward-looking company, and supporting the thing that keeps me sane in a hectic life. Here's to another 10 years, because...

I choose happy.
SOTM: Choose Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment