Pages

Yuletide Carol Tickets


Four of the stamps in the Yuletide Carol Workshop are ticket shapes with different sayings. These are great, especially when stamped on pre-cut papers from the Cricut cartridges.  I built this card based on a tea card from Peggy. I love how adding stamps to Close To My Heart's Background and Texture Paper creates a unique background no one else has.  It added the right kick to my card base.  Then, the fun tickets stamped in Ruby and New England Ivy finalized this cute card.

 

Making my own backgrounds is a favorite of mine, so that I can create unique cards.  Melissa shows a technique to make a ticket background.  With this set, four different tickets made for an easy background in New England Ivy, Desert Sand, and Ruby, showcasing my favorite saying, Oh, What Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment