Pages

Sweet Halloween Treats

Wednesday was the quarterly meeting for my lab at work.  We usually order pizza and pop to munch on while we update each other on what's been happening and what's coming up in our field work and research.  I thought it would be fun to give out a little Halloween treat to everyone.  We have several great kits in this year's catalog to help.  This super easy, really fun Halloween treat bag made the perfect gift.  


 The kit comes with 10 pre-cut paper bags, 10 plastic bags, 10 paper circles, several sticker sheets, and 3-d Adhesive.  The kit suggests using the Stamp set Sweet Salutations, but I used the Halloween set Perfect Fit-Halloween.  The reason that a stamp set isn't included with the kit is the idea that if you buy several of these kits, you don't have multiples of the same stamps, and it makes them more cost-effective.

 

I used Rolos as my candy.  I think any round candy will work, like Hershey's kises.  I looked at Peppermint Patties, but the packaging has changed since I remember.  If you buy off brand, you might find the more traditional foil wrapped mint chocolate candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment