Pages

Artistic Adventure Mini-Album


Sturdy boards.  Heavy duty three rings.  Kraft cover that soaks up ink or makes a good background color.  These are all the pluses and more that I found while working with the CTMH My Creations™ Kraft 3-Ring Album for my roomie gifts for convention.


I don't usually scrapbook in such bright colors, so these albums were a fun change of pace.  The size is great, 8" X 8".  Not too big and not too small.


The Disney Cricut Carts helped with remembering the location where the convention was held, Disneyland Hotel.  I actually used all three CTMH cartridges in making the pages for the book (Artbooking) and all of the non-Disney elements for the book (Artiste and Art Philosophy).

 

These cute little tickets and license plates are from the Disney Cricut Cartridges.  I added these on the inside pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment