Pages

Winter Wonderland

Saturday was the last full day of the 2013 CTMH Convention.  We had a wonderful time and can't wait to get home and get crafting.  I thought I'd share what I made for my roommate gift this year.  


Convention this year was in Orlando, at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.  I decorated a photo pencil cup holder from Staples with CTMH B&T paper and Red Sparkles in a cute Minnie pattern.


Charms are something that I've collected throughout my tenure as a consultant, some are crafty and others are reminders of the fun times I have with fellow consultants and friends at the yearly conventions around the country.  This year, I found cute vintage Walt Disney World spinner charms. 

I decorated a small wooden treasure box to house the charm.


Cards are a big part of convention.  Consultants make several sets and bring them to swap with other consultants in between sessions.  We also make fun new cards with new products during the creative sessions.  Part of my roommate gift was a card, ready for winter.

SUPPLIES
Paper: Animal Crackers (retired), For Always Paper Pack, White Daisy CS, Black CS, vellum
Images: Winter Reflection, Elegant Script
Embellishments: Red Sparkles, Outdoor Denim button, Hemp
Art Philosophy Cricut: Snowflake1

No comments:

Post a Comment