Pages

A little touch of color...



This week's Color Dare (#41) asked us to use Saddle and Cocoa and add a little color to the project. I love the color Sky and have it out on my table a lot lately. So why not continue to use it? 





  This started out as a quest to make a friend her Mother's Day card, but I'm not sure I attacked this very well.  We discussed something springy, something fishy, something Mother's Day.  Really didn't accomplish that at all.  But, I still love the card.  I used the layout from this card by Tresa Black for my project.  I tried a new button on the Artiste Cricut Cart, the "i" button, for the Sky flower.  The buttons and Opaques make this lumpy bumpy fun!


SUPPLIES
Paper: Sky, Saddle, Cocoa CS
Images: May Word Puzzle
Embellishments: Sky and Wood buttons, Opaques
Cricut Artiste: button "i"

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Jodi! I love the layout and the colors you chose. The alternating buttons on the bottom are a wonderful accent. thanks for playing along with the Color Dare Challenge again--we always look forward to your artwork!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! I need to drag out my Word Puzzle stamp sets. They have so many fun stamps, and I love how you did the flower with the May set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin' that Sky color on this. Perfect compliment to Cocoa and Saddle. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting to my comments kinda late, but I wanted to leave some love, nonetheless! GREAT choice of accent colour--and that sunny flower shape just radiates "summer." Thanks for the link to a great sketch, too. Glad you took the Dare at Color My Heart again this week.

    ReplyDelete